Designed by the New York company Onefinestay, the luxury pop-up hotel room is one of a kind.
An area of the Heathrow Clubhouse with views stretching across the runway has been designed to look like a New York loft apartment.
But it’s not just amazing views that visitors are treated to.
This pre-board pamper comes complete with a personal butler, spa treatments, a brasserie and cocktail bar.
Unfortunately the service will be running for a limited time only, from the 26 February to 4 March 2018.
However, for a few lucky passengers, they get to stay for free.
The Clubhouse is normally restricted to Upper Class and Delta One members only but for this exclusive time only, anyone traveling with Virgin Atlantic is in with a chance of bidding a stay.
Virgin Atlantic passengers can request a booking by visiting Onefinestay.
Mark Anderson, Executive Vice President for Customer at Virgin Atlantic said: “An area of our Clubhouse will be transformed into a luxury Manhattan loft, and will offer several lucky customers the best possible start to their trip.”
When staying in the Clubhouse guests will be able to enjoy all the fantastic amenities available to our Upper Class customers including use of our spa, brassiere, cocktail bar and view from our rooftop terrace. It’ll be an unforgettable start to their holiday.”
In keeping with Onefinestay’s luxury hospitality, the best home away from home treatment will be offered to guests.
The CEO of Onefinestay, Javier Cedillo-Espin, added: “We guarantee individual experiences and what can be more individual than starting your holiday early by enjoying a night of luxury before your flight where Onefinestay will make you feel at home.”
Each guest that stays will receive:
▪ A welcome from their personal butler
▪ Afternoon tea before being treated to a relaxing spa treatment
▪ A pre-dinner cocktail at the bar, followed by a 3-course meal in the brasserie with wine pairings
▪ Access to the cinema room and rooftop terrace
▪ Tailored de Mamiel, aromatherapy treatment before bed
▪ Breakfast in bed from the Clubhouse’s extensive menu and a selection of newspapers
▪ Refreshing shower and steam session, followed by an invigorating spa treatment including a haircut, shave or facial.