CRYSTAL PALACE will again search for their first Premier League goal of the season as they visit high-flying Manchester United at Old Trafford.
Roy Hodgson’s side sit bottom of the table after six straight league defeats and are yet to net in the league this term.
But Jose Mourinho has no such problems, with his United side straight into their stride and sitting joint-top with across-town rivals City.
They’ve smashed 17 goals so far and have conceded just the two, both in a 2-2 draw with Stoke.
What time is kick-off?
THIS one will be held at Old Trafford on Saturday September 30.
The game gets underway at the traditional 3pm.
Which channel can I watch it on?
SADLY you can’t watch this game live on TV in the UK.
Instead stay with us here on SunSport and follow our LIVE blog, whilst highlights will be on Match of the Day at 10.30pm on BBC ONE.
What is the team news?
UNITED have something of a midfield crisis, with Paul Pogba, Michael Carrick and Marouane Fellaini all out.
Long-term absentee Zlatan Ibrahimovic is still someway off a return, leaving Anthony Martial with another chance to impress upfront with Romelu Lukaku.
Christian Benteke has been ruled out for six weeks and is a major blow to Palace’s hopes, with Wilfried Zaha also sidelined.
With Conor Wickham also injured, the striker situation is a real headache for Hodgson.
- Manchester United have never lost a Premier League game against Crystal Palace in 16 previous meetings (W13 D3 L0). The only team they’ve faced as often without losing are Charlton Athletic (W14 D2 L0).
- Crystal Palace’s last league victory over Manchester United came in May 1991 at Selhurst Park – Ian Wright scoring one and John Salako netting a brace in a 3-0 win.
- However, their most recent victory over Manchester United came in the League Cup in November 2011 –Darren Ambrose and Glenn Murray scoring in a 2-1 win in the quarter-final.
- Manchester United have won 10 consecutive home top-flight matches against Crystal Palace, conceding just two goals in that time – both in the same game, a 5-2 win in December 2004.
- Eight of Manchester United’s 17 Premier League goals so far this season have arrived in the final 10 minutes of matches (47.1%) – as it stands, this is the highest proportion by any team in any single Premier League season.
- Crystal Palace are the first side in England’s top four tiers to lose their first six games of the season without scoring.
- The Eagles are the only team in Europe’s ‘big five’ leagues yet to score a goal in league competition this season.
- Only two teams in English football league history within the top four tiers have previously failed to score in their opening six league games of a season – Burnley in 1997-98 (third tier) and Halifax Town in 1990-91 (fourth tier). Halifax hold the all-time record, as they failed to score in their opening eight league games in 1990-91.
- Romelu Lukaku has scored six goals in his first six Premier League appearances for Manchester United – the record tally of goals by a Man Utd player in their opening seven PL games for the club is held by Andrew Cole (seven goals).
- Romelu Lukaku has scored 19 goals in his last 21 Premier League appearances – in comparison, Crystal Palace have scored 18 goals in their last 21 Premier League matches.
- Juan Mata’s next Premier League appearance will be his 200th in the competition. Just six Spanish players have previously reached this landmark in the Premier League – David de Gea, David Silva, Cesc Fabregas, Pepe Reina, Mikel Arteta & Fernando Torres.