A MAN who modified his thoughts about killing himself after scaling an enormous pylon died after by accident touching stay wires as he climbed down.
Victor Jose Arroyo Gonzalez, 20, had reached the highest of the construction within the metropolis of Barranquilla, Colombia and threatened to throw himself off.
Cops and onlookers reportedly talked the person out of killing himself and he had simply began making his means down when tragedy struck.
A small crowd who had gathered on the foot of the pylon reported seeing an enormous flash and a cloud of smoke as Mr Gonzalez by accident touched a stay wire close to the highest of the pylon and fell.
His limp physique flipped round one other cable decrease down earlier than somersaulting all the solution to the bottom under as onlookers screamed in horror.
The disturbing scenes have been captured by witnesses down under within the Los Olivos space of the town.
Mr Gonzalez had earlier been heard shouting: “I’m going to throw myself off, I don’t need to proceed residing anymore, I can’t cope anymore.”
He was reportedly affected by despair and had beforehand climbed tall buildings to threaten suicide.
Readers in search of assist and details about suicide prevention can contact Lifeline on 13 11 14.
Suicide Name Again Service 1300 659 46
Supply hyperlink – http://www.information.com.au/life-style/real-life/moment-man-is-electrocuted-after-scaling-pylon/news-story/1d87792b2eaa71b5d26213cf260c01c0