THE ‘stripper’ at the centre of a sex tape scandal involving Hollywood comedian Kevin Hart has refused to say whether the married star used condoms during their alleged sex sessions.
Montia Sabbag, 26, claimed she had sex with Hart three times when she was partying with the actor in Las Vegas in August, reported Daily Mail.com.
Footage emerged of Hart in a steamy clinch with Sabbag, showing him resting his head on her chest and clutching her thigh.
The grainy video clip also appeared to show the couple having sex.
The Ride Along star made a grovelling public apology on Instagram to his pregnant wife Eniko Parrish and two children, amid reports a suspect tried to blackmail him for $10 million (£7.4 million).
The pair had travelled with mutual friends on a private jet to Nevada from LA on August 19.
Sabbag claimed in an interview with the Daily Mail that she had sex three times with Hart.
But when asked whether the sex was protected, she replied: “I am not going to answer that question.”
The response is likely to further anger Parrish after his very public apology.
The group stayed at the Cosmopolitan Hotel where Hart and his entourage invited Sabbag up to his private luxury suite, which can cost £2,200 a night, after they dined separately.
This was when the Get Hard star began to charm her, she claimed.
Sabbag, an aspiring actress and model, knew Hart was “into me” and they shared an “instant connection”.
She said: “He was with his friends. I thought he was cute, he’s an attractive man, but I wasn’t star struck or anything like that.”
The comedian was a “gentleman” during their “super-casual” encounter.
She said she was “caught in a moment” as they partied, drank and listened to music.
The “sex happened naturally” after they sneaked into Hart’s bedroom from the main suite.
They were “intimate three times” over the three-days, Sabbag claimed.
She claims she never knew Hart was married until after their passionate fling, adding he was “very public with his affection”.
She said: “I was a little bit upset, confused about it because the way he was acting it didn’t seem like he was married.”
Sabbag claims a partygoer in Hart’s suite was secretly filming her encounter with the star throughout.
A humiliating image from a grainy video leaked online showed the pair having sex on a bed, with their moans clearly audible.
Sabbag denies any involvement in the camera work, or alleged blackmail plot, but she says she has her “suspicions” about who is responsible.
She said previously: “I’m not an extortionist, I’m not a stripper – I’m a recording artist and an actress.
“I’ve not broken any laws, I had nothing to do with these recordings.”
Sabbag denies being a “travelling stripper”, as footage emerged showing her trying out the pole when she once worked as a bartender in a Vegas strip club.
The Daily Mail reports that Sabbag said she would have met Hart again, and claimed that he had checked she made her plane home okay.
Within 24 hours, a lawyer called her informing her about the sex tape, which was later reportedly offered around Hollywood for as much as £7.4 million.
The actor has posted an apology to his wife and kids on Instagram, writing: “I’m not perfect and have never claimed to be… I love you all.”
It has been reported that the Fool’s Gold star began to receive threatening emails about the tape in August and spoke out after receiving a demand for $10 million from the blackmailer – who is now being hunted by the FBI.