BRITAIN’S Got Talent will return next year to scout out the best and most entertaining acts in the country.
So want to try your luck? Here’s all the info you need to get involved with BGT 2018 – applications are open NOW!
How do you apply to Britain’s Got Talent?
Applications for BGT 2018 are open now and there are three ways to try your luck.
You can audition in person, and face the judges and the production team head on to see if you have what it takes to go for the top prize.
Another way is trying your luck via video, by uploading a clip online to see if you have what the judges are after.
Finally, you can go the old fashioned route and audition by post – putting your performance on a DVD or memory stick and sending it in.
As soon as you’ve plucked up the courage, head here to fill in your application form and get stuck in.
The deadline for submitting online applications is December 31 2017.
When are the Britain’s Got Talent auditions and where are they being held?
If you’re going to audition in person, make sure you’re clued up on when and where you can try your luck with the judges.
A first round of auditions was held in cities all over the UK from mid-August until the start of September.
However, if you missed out on those, fear not – a second round is coming to a town near you in October and November.
Here’s the full line-up of upcoming auditions for BGT 2018:
- Thursday, October 5: Swansea –Swansea Grand Theatre
- Saturday, October 7: Newcastle – House of Smith (Florita’s Bar)
- Saturday, October 7: Caerphilly – De Winton Hotel
- Saturday, October 7: Newport – The Neon, Clarence Place
- Sunday, October 8: Gloucester – Eastgate Shopping Centre
- Tuesday, October 10: Bristol – The Racks Bar & Kitchen
- Friday, October 13: Weston-Super-Mare – Sovereign Shopping Centre
- Sunday, October 14: Bath – Milsom Place
- Saturday, October 21 and Sunday, October 22: Birmingham – International Convention Centre
- Sunday, October 29: Cardiff – The SSE SWALEC
- Saturday, November 4 and Sunday, November 5: Manchester – Manchester Central Convention Complex
- Sunday, November 12: Glasgow – SEC CEntre
- Saturday, November 18 and Sunday, November 19: London – ExCel London
- Saturday, November 25 and Sunday, November 26: London – ExCel London
Who will present Britain’s Got Talent 2018?
As Simon Cowell‘s production company SyCo is the team behind the show, it is almost guaranteed that Simon will be back for the next series.
The current judges line-up has been in place for the past six series, with Amanda and Simon remaining constant throughout the entire eleven-series run.
For the first four series, there were only three judges, with Piers Morgan in the third chair.
Michael McIntyre and David Hasselhoff then joined the team for 2011, but they only lasted one series.
What is the prize money for Britain’s Got Talent in 2018?
The winner’s of Britain’s Got Talent wins the opportunity to perform in front of the Royal family at the Royal Variety Performance.
For the past five years the winner has also won a prize fund of £250,000.
It has not been confirmed whether or not that will be the same in next year’s show.