A COMPANY is offering the perfect excuse to drink beer every single day this Christmas.
Boozers can splash out on Honest Brew’s Craft Beer Advent Calendar, which contains 24 unique beers to kick-start the festive season.
The boozy calendar is currently £64.90, which works out at just over £2.68 per beer.
There are 19 styles in the Christmas countdown, including pales, IPAs, stouts, porters and sours.
Beers range between 2.5-6.5 per cent ABV and are from a range of breweries including Beavertown, Wylam, Siren and Basqueland.
The 330ml beer comes in a mixture of glass bottles and craft cans, and the website said: “All beer is made from mighty fine ingredients (water, malt, hops and yeast) and some love.”
There are limited numbers available of the beer advent calendar and 2016 was a sell-out success, so you have to be quick to get your pack.
You are currently able to pre-order from the website, and beers will be delivered on November 13 so they are fresh for December 1.
Perhaps wine is more your thing, and thankfully Iceland is offering the perfect excuse to drink wine each day this Christmas.
Shoppers can splash out on a Christmas Wine and Prosecco Advent Calendar which contains 24 bottles so you can start your celebrations in style.
Wine lovers can enjoy a mixture of red, white, rosé, mulled wine and Prosecco – which are around 14 per cent alcohol – in the big countdown.
The bottles are 18.7cl in size (20cl for the Prosecco), so could be the perfect accompaniment for your evening meal or for enjoying during the winter evenings.
You won’t have to wait long to get your calendar as they will be available to purchase from October 15, 2017.
Whether you’re a rose girl or a chardonnay lover, there’s something for you in this goodie box.
MOST READ IN FABULOUS
Safe Drinking Guidelines: The Facts
The Chief Medical Officers (CMO) guideline for both men and women states that:
- To keep health risks from alcohol to a low level it is safest not to drink more than 14 units a week on a regular basis
- 14 units is the equivalent of six glasses of 13 per cent wine
- If you regularly drink as much as 14 units per week, it’s best to spread your drinking evenly over three or more days
- If you have one or two heavy drinking episodes a week, you increase your risk of death from long-term illness and injuries
- The risk of developing a range of health problems (including cancers of the mouth, throat and breast) increases the more you drink on a regular basis
- If you wish to cut down the amount you drink, a good way to help achieve this is to have several drink-free days a week
But this isn’t the first festive countdown exciting Christmas lovers.
Disney is releasing two calendars jam-packed with tsum tsums and princess accessories.
Mini products by brands such as Eyeko, Smashbox, The Ordinary and This Works are tucked behind the 24 doors.