FOR many students, going to university will be the first time they have fended for themselves and attempted to cook.
And judging by a new collection of disatrous cooking fails, this year’s freshers may be struggling in the kitchen department.
At the dangerous end of the spectrum was the fresher that got her entire halls evacauted when she tried to cook some chicken.
Many of the dishes show food that is so burnt and blackened that it has turned to charcoal.
One of the kitchen disasters shows one girl’s first cooking attempt of fish fingers and potato waffles.
Another image shows a student who has tried to cook an omelette, which has instead turned into overcooked scrambled egg.
Meanwhile one disaster that is waiting to happen is a student who is about to melt a plastic bowl when they heat up pasta.
Here is the collection that will make you very glad that you aren’t a first year student anymore…
MOST READ IN FABULOUS
CARD TO HANDLE
This girl bought the strangest thing when a man gave her his credit card
A mum admits that she would be relieved if her youngest son died in his sleep
BIT OF A FLOP?
I tried Poundland ‘viagra’ with my boyfriend… and this is what happened
HAVE A BROWS
People can’t stop laughing at this photo of a woman with HUGE braided eyebrows
Mum has ‘designer vagina’ surgery… then turns her labia into jewellery
Thigh high boots that attach to a belt are the latest footwear trend
It’s not just students who have a slip-up now and then.
Last year we shared 15 of the biggest cooking fails of all time.
And here are 24 hilarious DIY fails that will definitely make you want to call in the experts.
Great British Bake Off has it’s worst challenge results EVER as contestants fail to make Stroopwafels